vendredi 6 novembre 2015

The world seen by...Soraya

En automne .......... In autumn ..........
Quand les feuilles tombent .......... When sheets fall in ..........
Je me ballade de chemin en chemin .......... I me ballad of way along the way in ..........
Au gré de mes envies .......... According to my desires in ..........
Et je profite .......... And I take advantage in ..........
De cette nature .......... Of this nature in ..........
Au mille et une couleurs .......... In the thousand one colors in ..........








Outfit : Soraya Dress with hud color : By Tentation







Jewels : Turntable Bracelet : By Glint 





Body : Maitreya Mesh Body Lara : by Maitreya
Hand : Avenhance hand female Casual : By Slink
Feet :  AvEnhance Feet Female High : By Slink
Shoes : Leather Leg Warmer & Boots : By Mesh Head 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire