mercredi 20 septembre 2017

~♠~ Look n°063 ~♠~ Marcy ~♠~

"Autumn Landscape"


Today I invite you to discover a creation of the shop MOoH!

Here is a pretty turtleneck coming under the breasts, wool and two-tone. 
It is available with a 10 color hud and is compatible with 
Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic, TMP and 5 standard sizes.

This top is a creation of the shop:
in exclusivity for the event:
which takes place from 17 to 30 September 2017.

I paired this top with torn jeans pants from the Petite Mort shop.
It is available in Belleza, Maitreya and slink and in standard size.


Top : Marcy Top Duo by MOoH! 

Pants : Drty Darkwash Patch Bellbottoms by Petite Mort 

Hud Marcy Duo Top



I wear my body from MAITREYA, as well as my head Barbara bento mesh from GAEG
My skin is the Kirsten body skin (chestnut) from GAEG.
 
My eyes are the draya eyes of LIVIA
My makeup is included in the hud of my head mesh from GAEG.

My hair is: "Plenty" from Magika.


☺ We thank the shops for their creation ☺
☻ And I wish you a good shopping ☻




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire