lundi 25 septembre 2017

~♠~ Look n°065 ~♠~ Kylie ~♠~

"Starlette"


Today I propose a creation of the shop : Ello.

Here is a nice set with a high court with a long sleeve on the left arm, 
accompanied by a short skirt with a knot behind and 
these high heels also included in the outfit.

It is sold with a hud of 11 colors for the top 
and the skirt and 5 colors for the shoes.
It is compatible with the Belleza, Slink and Maitreya bodies.

This set is a creation of the shop :


Outfit : Kylie Outfit by Ello

Hud Kylie Outfit

Shoes Kylie Outfit



I wear my body from MAITREYA, as well as my head Barbara bento mesh from GAEG
My skin is the Kirsten body skin (chestnut) from GAEG.

My eyes are the draya eyes of LIVIA
My makeup is included in the hud of my head mesh from GAEG.

My hair is: "Honest" from Magika.

My accesories are : White Hat beach by Sweet Dream.



☺ We thank the shops for their creation ☺
☻ And I wish you a good shopping ☻


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire