samedi 23 septembre 2017

~♠~ Look n°064 ~♠~ Dudda ~♠~

"Champagne"


Today I will introduce you to a creation of the shop Ello.

Here is a pretty short dress, two colors one for the top of the dress 
are one for the skirt with lace either black or white on the shoulders. 
The skirt is printed in leather and the top in fabric.

It is sold with a hud of 15 colors and is compatible with the bodies 
Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, Ebody and classic avatar.

This dress is a creation of the shop:
in exclusivity for the event:
from 15 to 29 September 2017.

Dress : Dudda Outfit by Ello 

Hud Dudda Outfit


I have associated with this dress a pair of shoes from the Essenz shop. 
A pair of high heels cream-colored with a zipper on the front.

Shoes : Santiago by Essenz 

I wear my body from MAITREYA, as well as my head Barbara bento mesh from GAEG
My skin is the Kirsten body skin (chestnut) from GAEG.

My eyes are the draya eyes of LIVIA
My makeup is included in the hud of my head mesh from GAEG.

My hair is: "Athena" from Truth.


☺ We thank the shops for their creation ☺
☻ And I wish you a good shopping ☻


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire