samedi 30 septembre 2017

~♠~ Look n°068 ~♠~ Echo ~♠~

"Army Girl"


Today I propose a creation of the shop : BH Market.

Here is a set with a bustier with its tie around the neck, 
accompanied by pants a little wide with pockets 
and shoes in the style of rangers.

This set is sold with a hud 3 colors 
and is compatible with the bodies : 
standard, Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.

This is a creation of the shop :


  Outfit : Echo Outfit by BH Market

hud Echo Outfit by BH Market



I wear my body from MAITREYA, as well as my head Barbara bento mesh from GAEG
My skin is the Kirsten body skin (cream) from GAEG

My eyes are the draya eyes of LIVIA
My makeup is included in the hud of my head mesh from GAEG

My hair is: "Nawia" from eXxEsS


☺ We thank the shops for their creation ☺
☻ And I wish you a good shopping ☻


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire